Saturday 19 January 2013



Blog Mad

So I know we are going blog mad today but we are just super excited about the launch of www.burghleybags.co.uk. Just a few more tweeks and we will be up and running.


Until then 5 reasons to convince your boyfriend that you need another bag… from

 B U R G H L E Y


1.    What to tell your boyfriend: They are good quality bags that will outlast the rest of my wardrobe.


What we really mean: Therefore I want one in every style.


2.    What to tell your boyfriend: Its £1000 cheaper than the one Kate Moss has.


What we really mean: I’m saving that £1000 for a new wardrobe and a spa weekend…without you.


3.    What to tell your boyfriend: They are classic and will never go out of fashion.


What we really mean: But my clothes will so I’ll need a new dress, shoes & earrings to go with the bag.


4.    What to tell your boyfriend: It will make me happy.


What we really mean: I’m going to be evil until you buy me the bag!


5.    What to tell your boyfriend: Its good quality means it’s an investment,


What we really mean: When you kick me out for demanding more clothes at least I can live in my bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment